martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

I'll get over this toothache

Tuesday 14th November '08

This entry will be in English as a way to improve the knowledge of foreign languages among my friends, and as well like a way of saving time, because actually it's a copy-paste of a already done mail. Enjoy it!

An average Polish dentist with the last soviet technology

I arrived at the dentist center school at 8:20. I had to wait until 11:00 to be attended!Oh my God, I thought that those things just happen in Spain, what would have been happened if I had a tooth attack? probably nothing, because tooth attacks don't exist. The people who were waiting were 50% freaks 50% normal people who don't want to pay any dentist. But the dentist room was so clean, nice and modern unlike the aspect of the building (totally soviet-esque). Ok, I was attended by 7 blonde female Polish students, it doesn't happen in Spain either! They attended me very well, even checking my head just in case I had something else, and the teacher was watching everything. The student "leader" asked me about my medical history and more stuff, I answered in English with some Polish words that I learnt during the eternal wait of this morning. And, hey!they were impressed a bit for that!maybe usually a dark guy here doesn't know Polish, just stealing (yipes, there is a Gypsy community in this city). After that we went to have a radiography of my jaw, and I could see how three of my wisdom teeth dissapeared, olé! Ok, we came back to the dentist room and the teacher explained me that I was going to get antibiotics for one week and a one strong killer. Drugs, yum-my. He also said I'll have to be here in one week to check how the thing is going and to see if I eventually need any small surgery or whatever. Or at least it's that I understood, his English wasn't bad, but very very soft, imagine a sad boy talking in English, and you can imagine his English. I told them "good work!" in Polish (yes, I wanna be famous here) and I didn't have to pay, just the medicaments that I bought in a pharmacy next to my dormitory. Ta dah!

That's my story, not the most interesting one, but more interesting than the current films of Hollybood. After the lunch I had a long nap, if it was long it's because the painkiller was so strong, maybe I didn't have to have it and I felt a heavy feeling in my stomach. Or it could be the pepper on my lunch, nuts. Whatever. In short, I'll survive, to give smooches to my American golddigger and to give bad words to everybody else ;)

At the early night, the new room mate of Camila (we share the kitchen with her) finally arrived. Guess what? she was one of the Polish girls that attended me that morning! this is amazing, isn't that? Poland is avery small place.

No hay comentarios: